3M Littmann Cardiology IV Diagnostic Stethoscope, High Polish Smoke-Finish Chestpiece, Black Tube, Champagne Stem and Black Headset, 27 inch, 6204
30 years in the making - the latest generation of Littmann Cardiology stethoscopes.
Discover the superior acoustics and improved design of the 3M Littmann Cardiology IV Stethoscope. This ground-breaking, upgraded stethoscope features a newly crafted stainless steel chestpiece, innovatively optimised paediatric and adult diaphragms exclusive to the Cardiology IV series, state-of-the-art long-lasting tubing, a finely tuned bell side for instant low-frequency detection, and an industry-leading 7-year warranty.
Like its predecessor, the Cardiology III, the Cardiology IV offers comprehensive acoustic range for both adult and paediatric auscultation, all thanks to its re-engineered dual-head chestpiece. By simply rotating the central spline, you can swiftly alternate between the two sides for versatile adult and paediatric auscultation. The novel single-piece diaphragms, exclusive to the Cardiology IV, enhance acoustic sensitivity, enabling clearer, more discernible sound reception. The modern long-life binaural—crafted from the latest material specifications—boasts a two-in-one tube design, extending the warranty length to an industry leading 7 years. Further design refinements include a recessed selector spline, allowing a seamless fit with the binaural tube, along with a visual indicator for easy identification of the operational diaphragm.
Experience the culmination of auditory precision and innovation with the 3M Littmann Cardiology IV Stethoscope—your ultimate upgrade in medical auscultation technology.
Did we mention it can be engraved too?
- Experience the pinnacle of dual-head cardiology technology.
- Improved high frequency acoustics enabling greater access to high-frequency heart sounds for precise assessments.
- Innovative diaphragm design tailored for both adult and paediatric auscultation, offering an all-encompassing range of heart and lung sounds.
- Next generation, double lumen long-life tubing guarantees enhanced longevity and reduced external friction sounds for crystal-clear acoustics.
- 100% latex free construction for increased patient comfort, durability and lifespan.
- Single piece diaphragm technology – easier to clean than ever before providing greater infection control properties.
- Unparalleled 7-year warranty from the date of purchase for your peace of mind.
- 3M’s ‘Tunable Technology’ lets you easily switch from low to high frequency sounds by switching from light to firm pressure.
- Double-sided large/small chestpiece for both adult and paediatric assessment.
- For maximum versatility the reverse side is also easily transformed into a traditional open bell with the supplied adapter.
- Anatomically designed headset comfortably positioned for optimal sound transmission.
- Comfortable Snap-Tight soft seal eartips create an excellent acoustic seal to reduce ambient noise.
- Laser engraving of text and symbols to personalise your scope and avoid theft/loss.
- Spare parts kit provided as standard, including small soft sealing eartips, large firm grey eartips, and a non-chill bell sleeve.
- Littmann performance rating of 9 out of 10.