Glidevale Type HR Black Roofing felt underlay, (L)45m (W)1m 2621
Protect A1 is a third generation roofing underlay which has been developed specifically to overcome the disadvantages of traditional Type 1F felts and second generation plastic sheet materials.
- Store rolls on a flat dry surface, protected from the weather. Do not lay Protect A1 in direct contact with any undried timber preservative (whether water-based or solvent-based). In accordance with good building practice, this product should be covered as soon as possible after installation and preferably not more than one month after initial exposure
Features and benefits
This roofing underlay is BM Trada certified and can be used for all pitched roof constructions that are both tiled and slated, whether the insulation is at ceiling joist level or at rafter level. Roof space ventilation should be provided at both low and high level as with all impermeable type HR roofing underlays regardless of insulation type or position. It has unrestricted use from zones 1 to 5 at the maximum batten gauge of 345mm, to BS 5534.
- Completely water and airtight to achieve a W1 watertightness rating
- Can be used as a temporary covering and is UV & heat resistant
- Excellent nail tear strength and tensile strength
- Easy to cut, clean, light to handle and unaffected by temperature changes
- Designed to have an absorbent under surface to prevent condensation drip-off
- Has an embossed dark grey upper surface to reduce glare
|EN 13859-1&2, EN ISO 20811, EN 12310-1, EN12311
|Polypropylene (PP) spunbond fleece