Beko BBIS25300XC Black Built-in Single Multifunction Oven 7692
Bake perfect cupcakes, roast a delicious Sunday dinner or use the grill to make a hearty but healthy breakfast. This multi-function oven provides you with the ultimate in cooking flexibility by combining a fan and conventional oven, a grill and a host of different cooking functions.
- Energy rating pre 2021 - A
- LED display
- 2 years guarantee
Features and benefits
This built-in oven comes with Beko's latest cooking technology, AeroPerfect™ which uses a constant stream of airflow in the oven to minimise temperature fluctuation for fast and even cooking every single time.
- Steam is created during the cooking cycle, which is perfect for baking bread that’s crispy on the outside yet nice and fluffy on the inside.
- AeroPerfect air circulation design perfectly distributes hot air for more even & precise cooking results.
- Beko's Recycled Net™ oven features parts made from recycled fishing nets and industrial thread waste. By recycling waste that is transformed into high performance, thermally resistant materials.
- We understand that cleaning the inside of an oven can be tricky, but with a catalytic back wall that catches dirt and grease, you won't need to clean the back wall often, making the rest of the oven's cleaning quick and easy.
- With SimplySteam™ simply pour some water into the tray and as the water evaporates it will soften the burnt-on food and grease in your oven, making it easier to clean.
- Helping you spend less time cleaning, CleanZone™ technology uses a nano coating on the inner glass door that makes it difficult for grease and dirt to cling on. This means that the inner glass door of your oven will stay cleaner for longer, even after multiple uses.
- Precise cooking times can be achieved using the easy to use touch control LED Display.
- This large oven with 72 litre capacity is ideal for families and great for preparing large meals like roast dinners with ease.
|Main oven capacity
|Number of functions
|Full width variable grill
|Door opening action
|Power consumption in use