An essential addition to any kitchen, this sink from Cooke & Lewis's Foucault range is made from sturdy stainless steel. It has 1.5 bowls and comes without tap holes, so you can choose where to position your taps.
- Missing Sealing strip & fixing clips provided
- Regular cleaning with soapy water or mild detergent with a non-abrasive cloth or sponge
- Other parts/packs required - Pack B space saver waste, overflow and plumbing kit required, sold separately
Features and benefits
- Stainless Steel sinks are practical, durable and easy to maintain with the stresses of everyday use. They are highly resistant to chipping and cracking whilst looking stylish in your kitchen.
- Suitable for a minimum base cabinet size of 60 cm
- Caring for your sink– Minor surface scratches are completely normal due to the natural properties of stainless steel. Cleaning regularly with normal detergent and warm water and buffing with a soft cloth will help give your steel sink an even sheen and prevent build-up of limescale. Stainless steel is designed to be low maintenance so there’s no need for harsh chemicals or abrasive materials.