Dewalt DCD791 Cordless drill 18V Combi Hammer Body 6369
The DeWalt DCD791 Brushless Drill Driver has an ultra compact, lightweight design making it perfect for use in confined spaces. Brushless Motor Technology and a two speed all metal transmission provide the tool with optimum efficiency, increased runtime and longer tool life, with less of the maintenance associated with brushed alternatives.
It offers a 15 position, adjustable torque control for driving screws into a variety of materials. DeWalt's Intelligent trigger design allows for total control of applications at all times and the drill has an improved ergonomic design with rubber grip overmould, for increased user comfort. This model includes two 2ah batteries, a charger and TSTAK heavy duty carry case.
Features & Benefits:
• Brushless motor for increased efficiency and lifetime
• 2 Speed all metal transmission
• Intelligent trigger
• Compact, lightweight design ideal for tight spaces
• Rubber grip overmould for increased comfort
• Chuck: 13mm Keyless
• No Load Speed: 0-500/0-2,000/min
• Max Torque: 27 / 70 Nm
• Torque Settings: 15
• Max capacity in wood: 40mm
• Max capacity in metal: 13mm