Mountfield SP53H 167cc Petrol Rotary Lawnmower 7999Product information
- Ideal for cutting grass and keeping your lawn neat and tidy
- Refer to Owner's instruction manual
- Comes with Ergonomically shaped soft grip folding handles
- Cutting width - 510mm
- Blade type - Steel
Features and benefits
The Mountfield SP53H self-propelled lawn mower is powered by the Honda GCVx170 Autochoke 167cc OHV engine. Featuring a Dynamic Speed Control (DSC) transmission, a conical clutch that allows for smoother gradual traction. With 6 cutting heights to choose, depending on the length of grass you are cutting, ranging from 22-80mm, you can ensure a top-quality finish and being self-propelled there is no need to push, ideal if your lawn has slopes.
- The Autochoke system on the engine automatically sets the choke to give optimum starting and running in all cutting conditions
- Rugged powder coated and hard wearing steel chassis with 51cm cutting width
- Mulching plug finely cuts grass trimmings into a nitrogen-rich mulch which is recycled back into the lawn as a natural fertiliser
- Self-propelled with Dynamic Speed Control (DSC), a conical clutch that allows for smoother gradual traction
- The large 60-litre grass collector comes with a bag full indicator so you can see when it needs emptying.
- Please note: if you need to return this product please ensure that the petrol and oil have been drained before returning to store. Your legal rights are not affected.
- Matching blade: Mountfield MS1198 Lawnmower blade
|Cutting blade size
|Fuel tank capacity
|Without rear roller