|20.8 x 12.4 x 34.8 cm; 3.4 Kilograms
|1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
|Item model number
|Manufacturer part number
|OEM Part Number
|3000A 12V Portable Lithium Car Battery Jump Starter, Portable Power Bank for USB Devices, Reverse Polarity and Spark-Proof Protection, 500 Lumen LED Flashlight
NOCO Boost Pro GB150 3000A UltraSafe Car Jump Starter, Jump Starter Power Pack, 12V Battery Booster, Portable Powerbank Charger, and Jump Leads for up to 9.0-Liter Petrol and 7.0-Liter Diesel Engines 5060
- Start Dead Batteries - Safely jump start a dead battery in seconds with this compact, yet powerful, 3000-amp lithium battery jump starter - up to 80 jump starts on a single charge - and rated for gasoline engines up to 9.0-liters and diesel engines up to 7.0-liters.
- UltraSafe - Safe and easy-to-use car jumper starter and jump pack without worrying about incorrect connections or sparks. Safely connect to any 12-volt vehicle with our mistake-proof design featuring spark-proof technology and reverse polarity protection.
- Multi-Function - It's a car jump starter, portable power bank, and LED flashlight. Recharge smartphones, tablets, and other USB devices. It's easily rechargeable from any powered USB port in 6-hours at 2.1-amps. An integrated 500-lumen LED flashlight with seven light modes, including emergency strobe and SOS. Plus, a 12-volt, 15-amp outport port for powering any 12VDC devices, like tire inflators, inverters and more.
- Advanced Design - Our most advanced car battery charger jump starter ever. Featuring high-discharge lithium technology for safe operation in any climate. A rugged and water-resistant enclosure rated at IP65. A rubberized over-molded casing to prevent scratching or marring of surfaces. And an ultra-compact and lightweight design weighing just 7.5 pounds.
- In The Box - GB150 UltraSafe Portable Car Jump Starter, Heavy Duty Booster Clamps, XGC Male and Female Connectors, XGC Cable, Micro USB Charging Cable, Microfiber Storage Bag, User Guide, 1-Year Warranty, and Designed in the USA.