|8.8 x 8.7 x 16.5 cm; 330 Grams
|Item model number
|Manufacturer part number
|Spark-proof and Reverse Polarity Protection, Onboard Battery Charger For Under-The-Hood Applications, Battery Maintainer, Trickle Charger And Battery Desulfator,, Temperature Compensation For Accurate Recharging, IP65 Ingress Protection
NOCO GENIUS2DUK, 2A Direct-Mount Onboard Car Battery 8153Brand new - The outer box is torn or has previous label marks, no damage to the actual product. Please see the listing pictures for more information Product information
- Meet the GENIUS2DUK - A direct-mount onboard battery charger, battery maintainer, trickle charger, battery conditioner and battery desulfator for an under-the-hood battery charging system and year-round battery maintenance.
- Direct Mount - An onboard charger that securely mounts nearby the battery with its rugged snap-fit mounting bracket and effortlessly installs into most materials with truss-head self-tapping screws.
- Do more with Genius - Designed for 12-volt sealed lead-acid automotive, marine, leisure, and deep-cycle batteries, including flooded, gel, AGM, EFB, SLA, VRLA, start-stop and maintenance-free batteries.
- Enjoy precision charging - An integrated thermal sensor detects the ambient temperature and alters the charge to eliminate over-charging in hot climates and under-charging in cold climates.
- Charge flat batteries - Charges dead batteries as low as 1 volt. Or use the all-new Force Mode that allows you to take control and manually begin charging dead batteries down to zero volts.
- Condition your battery - An advanced battery repair and conditioner mode uses slow pulse reconditioner technology to detect battery sulfation and acid stratification to restore lost battery performance for stronger engine starts and extended battery life.
- Beyond maintenance - It's not just a trickle charger, it's an advanced battery charger maintainer. A fully automatic, worry-free battery charger for everyday use - 24/7 - with zero overcharge.
Compatible with all petrol and diesel vehicles - Charge and maintain cars, lawnmowers, ATVs, quads, tractors, trucks, caravans, campervans, motorhomes, vans, boats, leisure vehicles, and more.