Cooke & Lewis CLFLIND60 4 Zone Black Glass Induction Induction hob, (W)590mm
This Glass induction hob is touch operated with flexible cooking zones so you can enjoy cooking again. The flexible cooking zones deliver the best results no matter the size of the pan making it great for large wok’s or casserole dishes – great for busy households and those that love to entertain.
- Comes with Safety lock
- Instructions for care – Clean the hob with a cloth or sponge to prevent spills from food or liquid from burning on the surface
- 2 years guarantee
Features and benefits
Induction hobs are perfect if you are looking for a sleek and modern finish to your kitchen space, with no dials or supports induction hobs are ideal for adding that minimalist touch. The flexible induction zones allows you to place multiple pots and pans or large cookware anywhere in the cooking zone – giving you freedom no matter what you are cooking.
- Induction hobs only heat the surface of the pan not the surrounding area ensuring cooking is quicker and more efficient
- The hob is touch operated with 4 hob zones and an automatic switch-off timer to control each zone
- The safety lock ensures touch controls are not operated by accident
- Simply clean the hob with a cloth or sponge to prevent spills from food or liquid from burning on the surface
|Standard||EN 60335-1; EN 60335-2-6; EN 55014-1; EN 55014-2; EN 61000-3-2; EN 61000-3-3|
|Number of burners||4|