- Energy rating – A+
- Includes 2x shelves, 1x baking tray and 1x trivet
- TFT LCD
- Customers must check the validity of the warranty with the manufacturer prior purchasing this item.
Features and benefits
Our GoodHome appliances are packed with features that make them easy to use and cooking fuss free. This GoodHome multi function oven includes two easy to use TFT colour screens, allowing intuitive control as well as having a central control knob for ease of use. It’s other features include a capacity of 71L, telescopic runners for safe access, 5 shelf cooking positions, 2 shelves, a baking tray and grilling trivet and two internal lights for excellent illumination. There are also thirteen menu options including fan, convection, eco and plate warming enables a flexible and easy to use cooking experience. The twelve favourite cooking presets that can be stored for easy access and the timer can be set to turn off the oven or track your cooking time, taking intuitive cooking to the next level. Extra functions include pause cooking, a child lock and defrosting options. The boost feature shortens pre-heat timing and one turn of the central knob with one touch of the screen activates instant cooking in seconds.
- Designed with quality in mind to provide ultimate performance.
- It’s brand new interface means it is both fast and simple to use
- It is energy efficient, making it good for the enviroment and your energy bills
- The timer automatically turns off and uses residual heat to finish the cooking process, improving energy efficiency
- The soft close door means no slamming, ensuring your kitchen is a calm environment
- Shortened pre-heated timing, making it reach required temperature quickly
- You have the option to pause food and answer the door then restart when it’s convenient
|Main oven capacity||71L|
|Top oven capacity||71L|
|IP rating||No IP rating|
|Number of burners||0|
|Number of functions||13|
|Recess size||568mm x 595mm x 550mm|
|Cooling method||Fan cooled|
|Grill type||Full grill with fan|
|Door opening action||Horizontal|
|Power consumption in use||1.09kWh|